Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:35:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
Clay
post Jan 23 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #106

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]171896[/snapback]

Richard I am sure your brother in law would of encouraged DS and all the other workers at 3ABN to keep on keeping on with the work of spreading the Gospel. As we know a VERY WISE person would never come to this site and believe all this trash and move on, like its truth. Obviously this site has proven itself and its leaders to be FAKE when they don't meet deadlines, such as January exposure, Pickle's big statement and there is no Gag order and the gagged is quiet. The documents you find could have been put together by, well lets face it, now days a 10 year old...... snip.....

distraction by minutiae...... tiresome...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 23 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]171885[/snapback]

HOTY you must of very narrowly looked at the post to Johann about the sin against the Holy Spirit! Those were not my words, those words were pinned from the hand of SOP. Now the application may very well fit our 50 year pastor and if so then it would prove that we are not, "once saved always saved" my friend.
So you, I and Johann must always remember that we can be controlled by the adversary to bid his doing.

Why do you avoid the question I asked you in this connection?

I do not see the connection that you seem to imply. Can't you just tell me?

This post has been edited by Clay: Jan 23 2007, 12:12 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 23 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]171896[/snapback]

Richard I am sure your brother in law would of encouraged DS and all the other workers at 3ABN to keep on keeping on with the work of spreading the Gospel. As we know a VERY WISE person would never come to this site and believe all this trash and move on, like its truth. Obviously this site has proven itself and its leaders to be FAKE when they don't meet deadlines, such as January exposure, Pickle's big statement and there is no Gag order and the gagged is quiet. The documents you find could have been put together by, well lets face it, now days a 10 year old. There are no records with any OFFICAL AUTHORITIES, only documents from a one, self made reporter, called Gailon Joy. Who is apparently a FELON! One post its Mollie, then Tommy, then Danny, then Shelly, then the pastoral staff, in their eyes every person at 3ABN is bad, and should be removed. Jellousy is what I call it. You know tearing others down so they can feel good about themselves. The screen on their computer may just one day become a mirror of themselves.

You know what, Ms. Eyewitness? I am fairly new to this board and have stopped myself from posting several times because I really had nothing substantive to say since I don't know enough about the situation, but this time you have hit a nerve!! First of all, I don't recall anyone setting any "deadlines" as you say. Perhaps a "plan", but as we all know, plans can change by the hour. If yours don't, then you must be a robot.

Second, I consider myself a fairly wise person. I only started reading BSDA a couple of weeks ago BECAUSE OF THINGS I WAS HEARING FROM 3ABN!! And I don't take everything written here as truth. But from what I have read thus far, there are some serious allegations coming to light here that involve 3ABN. And as a 3ABN supporter, I have a right to search out all I can with a fervent prayer for discernment. To me, documents and letters provide a great deal of evidence. They could be forged, as you say, but that would be fairly easy to dispute by simply asking the writers for another, notarized copy.

And I had to chuckle at your slam on Mr. Pickle. I don't know him at all, but your statement that "Pickle is in disguise, for the most part he is a cucumber" reminded me of grade school days. Thanks for the chuckle!

I understand the frustrations in both "camps" and I admire the fervor with which each defends their version of the truth. But let's take a step back here from the name calling and cheap shots at each other and focus on finding the real truth. Remember that there are three sides to every story - his, hers and the truth. Thus far I am fairly convinced that there is probably some aspect of truth to both sides of the Danny/Linda saga, but that is none of my business. I care about 3ABN and the damage these new allegations could do to the ministry. Let's remember that Dan Shelton and 3ABN are two completely separate entities. While there is no doubt in my mind that God used Dan Shelton to build 3ABN, that does not make them one and the same.

OK - I guess I'll get off my soapbox now. Thanks for listening, and may the Lord's will be done.

This post has been edited by Clay: Jan 23 2007, 12:13 PM

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 23 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #109

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 23 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]171935[/snapback]

Let's remember that Dan Shelton and 3ABN are two completely separate entities.

I doubt very much that you could convince DS of that.

While there is no doubt in my mind that God used Dan Shelton to build 3ABN, that does not make them one and the same.

Or was it maybe that Dan Shelton "used God" to build his empire? uhm.gif

"By their fruits ye shall know them."

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 23 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 10:24 AM) [snapback]171896[/snapback]

Richard I am sure your brother in law would of encouraged DS and all the other workers at 3ABN to keep on keeping on with the work of spreading the Gospel.

post edited for content.....

I'm convinced you're from nowhere other than Southern Illinois as I have never seen anyone write "would of" instead of "would have." Perhaps you are even from 3ABN? rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 23 2007, 07:32 PM

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 23 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 23 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]172056[/snapback]

I'm convinced you're from nowhere other than Southern Illinois as I have never seen anyone write "would of" instead of "would have." Perhaps you are even from 3ABN? rofl1.gif

Now hoty...don't give it away that we already know this!! We want them to keep at it! giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 23 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #112

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 23 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]172058[/snapback]

Now hoty...don't give it away that we already know this!! We want them to keep at it! giggle.gif

Did you think they would do anything but...you know...idling around?
rofl1.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 23 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Actually my BIL was involved with teens his entire adult life, primarily in disciplining them. I think he would have been one to send DS a letter pointing out his sins, and ask him to repent.

So you are pointing out the perceived faults of those on here while overlooking the child molestations, the adultery, the non-Biblical divorce etc of those at 3abn. Talk about blinders.

It would seem that if you can prove any of the allegations presented here as false you would. Instead you play the diversion game by going after the messenger instead of addressing the message. Typical of those that that can't disprove something.

Richard

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 10:24 AM) [snapback]171896[/snapback]

Richard I am sure your brother in law would of encouraged DS and all the other workers at 3ABN to keep on keeping on with the work of spreading the Gospel. As we know a VERY WISE person would never come to this site and believe all this trash and move on, like its truth. Obviously this site has proven itself and its leaders to be FAKE when they don't meet deadlines, such as January exposure, Pickle's big statement and there is no Gag order and the gagged is quiet. The documents you find could have been put together by, well lets face it, now days a 10 year old. There are no records with any OFFICAL AUTHORITIES, only documents from a one, self made reporter, called Gailon Joy. Who is apparently a FELON! One post its Mollie, then Tommy, then Danny, then Shelly, then the pastoral staff, in their eyes every person at 3ABN is bad, and should be removed. Jellousy is what I call it. You know tearing others down so they can feel good about themselves. The screen on their computer may just one day become a mirror of themselves.

post edited for content.....

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 23 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 23 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]172064[/snapback]

Actually my BIL was involved with teens his entire adult life, primarily in disciplining them. I think he would have been one to send DS a letter pointing out his sins, and ask him to repent.

So you are pointing out the perceived faults of those on here while overlooking the child molestations, the adultery, the non-Biblical divorce etc of those at 3abn. Talk about blinders.

It would seem that if you can prove any of the allegations presented here as false you would. Instead you play the diversion game by going after the messenger instead of addressing the message. Typical of those that that can't disprove something.

Richard

Excuse me Richard you may want to understand they are not guilt. Until a person is found guilty in a court of law they are persumed innocent. Thank you and court is dismissed. Take your seat. bangin.gif

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 23 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]172066[/snapback]

Excuse me Richard you may want to understand they are not guilt. Until a person is found guilty in a court of law they are persumed innocent. Thank you and court is dismissed. Take your seat. bangin.gif

Sorry... this is not court... and you are not the judge. And not very many sins of this world are taken to court to be proven. Scripture says... in the mouth of two or three witnesses... and it also says that God is the judge. And it also holds those who know of wrongdoing to report it. That is all that is happening here.... those who know are reporting. So don't go throwing this "presumed innocent" garbage around here.... we know too many who are reporting to buy that particular piece of smoked dead fish. yes.gif thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 23 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #116

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 23 2007, 08:50 PM) [snapback]172064[/snapback]

Richard
Yes, Richard, it's typical, indeed.

Eye witness, how about it?

There are several eye witnesses -- victims, that is -- who have told their experience, at tremendous cost to themselves.

You just want to dismiss these until they have gone through a court process. This is not how the court of heaven works!

Do you ever think of that?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 23 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #117

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]172066[/snapback]

delusions of grandeur...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Jan 23 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #118

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 23 2007, 09:59 PM) [snapback]172083[/snapback]

delusions of grandeur...

a lot of delusion right now....

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 23 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #119

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

We've been off-topic for a while. offtopic.gif

Let's get back to the topic of the Save3ABN.com web site. I think we can do something positive to help Gailon Joy out. And I think that's worthwhile, because that site is a good site to send someone who would be turned off by all the talk here but could draw his/her own conclusions, given documented facts.

Something missing so far on Gailon's site is a timeline of events that would be telling, without any other details given. There's a thread on the Maritime SDA forum where questions are asked and submissions taken to establish a timeline of events associated with 3ABN over the last several years and even earlier, if relevant to current events.

I thought someone here mentioned something regarding the following:
Date Brandy Elswick arrived at 3ABN.
Dates Brandy Elswick actually worked at 3ABN & where she worked.
Date Brandy Elswick moved into the house opposite Danny's house.
Even approximate dates would be helpful.

In juxtaposition with other dates, these dates might just tell their own story.

Also helpful would be just when Linda moved away from 3ABN, i.e. out of the trailer Danny "fixed" for her (bugged with electronic listening devices).

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 23 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #120

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

You make my point about attacking the messenger so well, it is much appreciated signthankspin.gif

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]172066[/snapback]

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church