Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:35:28 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
PeacefulBe
post Jan 18 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 18 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]170991[/snapback]

People at 3ABN were wondering why Danny and Breda were spending so much time together... after she and Linda returned from Norway. So this had to be cleared.

Then one night at two in the mornig Brenda called Pastor John Lomacang, told him there was a demon in her house who had thrown down a basked. This made her so uncomfortable that she had to call the pastor to confess her sins.

She did not confess her own sins, but made, what I regard as false accusations against Linda, and these fictitious accusations started the whole affair. After John Lomacang had told me on the phone of this happenig, I called Dr. Walt Thompson and indicated that it would not be safe to let a demon direct such accusations against Linda, since I knew from my own experience that some of these accusations were utterly false.

But Walt insisted that the demon was to be trusted and that he could help 3ABN.

Wow! I knew about the courteous demon who called several times and said "Please stop" showing your programs, but I didn't know of the one that threw down a basket at Brenda's apartment.

If Walt believes that this demon is to be trusted, I guess we'd better let him know that a demon over in Oregon told a former SDA pastor that "The Bottomless Pit" is in The Bermuda Triangle!

You can read the account by Ed Smith in post #61 and 68 in the following link:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...11952&st=60

Seems to me that we have volumes of counsel in the Scriptures and SOP against trusting what demons say....

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 18 2007, 06:36 PM) [snapback]171012[/snapback]

I have to say this is wrong.

As a member you can have whatever opinion your want, but as moderator,should it matter who did it first or who you agree with when it comes to correcting someone?

I know you are quick to say "bring in the next team", but unfortunately you only say that to those who ask questions and don't agree with all the Linda supporters. "Don't even try to figure out who Sister is, or you deserve to have people try to expose and identify you"? Why is it you can continually accuse others of who you think they are, and don't accept others doing this, unless they have your opinions, while finding fault with ONLY those who question who those people are?

Is saying this gonna get me in trouble?

Only if the rules are biased and don't belong equally to all, and you are above them.
I agree this whole identity game is tiresome and gone on far enough. I found
it amusing at first but not anymore. So everybody STOP the accusing and
implying the identity of someone no matter how subtle or boldly done. I am
beginning to think that some of you have an agenda to seek the identity of
other, I will ban you from BSDA if I continue to suspect you of this.

Everyone here can be as private or open with their identify as they want to
be. My only requirement upon registration is that you identify your gender,
THAT IS ALL and it will have to be good enough for everyone else too.

Now back to the topic at hand, what ever it was, but I know it was not this.

Clay and Di please take notice

Interesting, in another thread Joe Smith and Eye Witness tell Calvin how he should run his forum and now you are telling Di how she should perform her duties as a moderator. Perhaps the three of you should get together and start your own online forum? Your rules, your way...

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 18 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #78

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 05:21 PM) [snapback]171006[/snapback]

The birthday party was for Dan's birthday in May 2004, given by Brenda, but you were correct that Linda was not invited. But I guess since she was spending all that time alone, at night, in her apartment with Dan she was brazen enough to throw a birthday party for her "special friend" and not invite his wife. You would think that that would qualify as SPIRITUAL ADULTERY in Dan's book. doh.gif Oh, sorry, I forgot that he writes the rules, he doesn't live by them.

Sister

Some people believe this: "All is fair in love and war." And so it goes with Brenda's birthday party.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Jan 18 2007, 05:52 PM

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #79

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 18 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]171016[/snapback]

Some people believe this: "All is fair in love and war." And so it goes with Brenda's birthday party.

Pete, did you say L*** and W****? doh.gif WHERE ARE THOSE GLASSES WHEN I NEED THEM... flirt.gif

edited for content. tsk tsk..... let's be adults please......

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 18 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #80

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Uh No, Cindy saying this is not going to get you in "trouble". I really don't try too hard to figure out who anyone is. Fact is, as Admin, I don't have to, so much of what you addressed to Clay is pointless. The only thing I was saying to Teresa is that she was complaining about folks trying to find out who she was when she, like you, came on doing that same exact thing. Cindy you came asking for first hand evidence, when given it, you retreated into, "I don't know who you are because you use a screen name" Like they were just going to tell you who they are just to get your approval. Not!

But you are right, for the most part everybody' been tryin gto "guess who". I really don't care who everyone is individually. I just know when someone has been "sent" byt the "other side"(for lack of a better phrase). You all have the same agenda, come in, deny everything and then discredit the posters without responding to the posts. All you all have to do is answer with opposing evidence that discredits information already posted here. None of you have done that. Only tried to find our who everyone was, and discredit them, questioning folks christianity and Adventism(which isn't worth a hill of beans any), but it means a lot who put their trust in the church which claims to represent the same God. it is your lack of evidence which gives you away.

I have said before that I don't really care about vindicating Linda, but I really don't like the fact that th elikes of Danny is representing our church world wide. My first encounter with him was him sending a emial here filled with lies aobut how much he loved Linda and how much time they were spending together, etc. When his tired self was on his way to Guam for a quickie divorce. I really, really, hate being lied to especially when I haven't even asked you a question. So, I am holding Danny repsonsible for his actions, they really have nothing to do with Linda. So you can get off that kick, too.

Now, now youa re not in trouble, but at this point, you either need to post something to refute what you read here, because they are posting hard evidence, or just leave it alone.

Send in the next team, giggle.gif JK BTW, I only say the becuae Danny or a representative(with a screen name, but just be upfront) could just come here themselves, but they don't want to take the direct route. Thus, the line of supporter, many of who, oddly enough claiming to have no association with Danny other than a fan of 3ABN. However, as time goes on they seem to have information that "a faithful viewer" would not have. Plus, Danny started off lying to me, he has no trust here, I put nothing past him.

I have to say this is wrong.

As a member you can have whatever opinion your want, but as moderator,should it matter who did it first or who you agree with when it comes to correcting someone?

I know you are quick to say "bring in the next team", but unfortunately you only say that to those who ask questions and don't agree with all the Linda supporters. "Don't even try to figure out who Sister is, or you deserve to have people try to expose and identify you"? Why is it you can continually accuse others of who you think they are, and don't accept others doing this, unless they have your opinions, while finding fault with ONLY those who question who those people are?

Is saying this gonna get me in trouble?

Only if the rules are biased and don't belong equally to all, and you are above them.
I agree this whole identity game is tiresome and gone on far enough. I found it amusing at first but not anymore. So everybody STOP the accusing and implying the identity of someone no matter how subtle or boldly done. I am
beginning to think that some of you have an agenda to seek the identity of other, I will ban you from BSDA if I continue to suspect you of this.

Everyone here can be as private or open with their identify as they want to be. My only requirement upon registration is that you identify your gender, THAT IS ALL and it will have to be good enough for everyone else too.

Now back to the topic at hand, what ever it was, but I know it was not this.

Clay and {B]Di please take notice[/b]
[/quote]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 18 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #81

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 18 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]170957[/snapback]

Hey, Sister, what's "the LC" where all of us German speakers can meet?

I do find it a little strange that a German speaker who has trouble with English would write "You've been snowed."

It took me a long time to understand English slang. I remmber being puzzled by "hot dogs" -- heisse Huende?? ohmy.gif But maybe Teresa is much brighter than I. doh.gif

Also, Teresa, wenn Du wuenscht, kannst Du gerne auf Deutsch schreiben. smile.gif Einige von uns werden Dich gut verstehen, und wir koennen dann ueberzetzen. smile.gif

With my German limited to 50 years with a German, I'd say this German is the only one that is 100% German. Most of the rest are very cute versions of Americanized German - acceptable and very sweet! - if you know what I mean!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 18 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 18 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]170953[/snapback]

Liinda is still the remarkable woman she was for thousands of viewers around the world. She is more confident today that the time is approaching when not only her closest friends will believe she was wrongfully fired and dismissed as a wife and as a producer.

You will notice that even those of Danny's friends who appear here on the net are no longer attacking Linda the way they used to do, but they are merely trying to confuse things by stating that Danny and the Sheltons are not being treated as they "deserve"!

"Deserve"? roflmao.gif Deserve would NOT be the word I would have used ... but then I should act like a lady and be nice... roflmao.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 18 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]171017[/snapback]

Pete, did you say L*** and W****? doh.gif WHERE ARE THOSE GLASSES WHEN I NEED THEM... flirt.gif

OH MY WORD! You rock, Sister! Took the words right out of my mouth!

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 18 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 06:21 PM) [snapback]171006[/snapback]

Hi Inga, LC is Live Chat. Sorry but I have to correct on something above. The birthday party was for Dan's birthday in May 2004, given by Brenda, but you were correct that Linda was not invited. But I guess since she was spending all that time alone, at night, in her apartment with Dan she was brazen enough to throw a birthday party for her "special friend" and not invite his wife. You would think that that would qualify as SPIRITUAL ADULTERY in Dan's book. doh.gif Oh, sorry, I forgot that he writes the rules, he doesn't live by them.

Sister

OOPs! uhm.gif That was a "senior moment" I'm afraid. Instead of "her birthday party" I should have written "her birthday party for Dan." In my book, the critical detail was that she invited Dan without Linda -- which was pretty brazen by any standards.

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 18 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]171029[/snapback]

With my German limited to 50 years with a German, I'd say this German is the only one that is 100% German. Most of the rest are very cute versions of Americanized German - acceptable and very sweet! - if you know what I mean!

Thanks, Johann. smile.gif You mean I get an 'A' for that? happydance.gif (I didn't check for the correct Umlaute, so had to use extra e's to help me out.) So Teresa can be assured that if she writes in her native German, at least a couple of us can translate, right? clap.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #85

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 18 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]171056[/snapback]

So Teresa can be assured that if she writes in her native German, at least a couple of us can translate, right? clap.gif

By the way, where is Teresa? She has been awful quiet since so many kind members have offered to speak with her in her "Mother Tongue" or translate for her... Teresa, wo sind Sie?

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 18 2007, 10:08 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 18 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #86

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 06:07 AM) [snapback]171065[/snapback]

By the way, where is Teresa? She has been awful quiet since so many kind members have offered to speak with her in her "Mother Tongue" or translate for her... Teresa, wo sind Sie?

I'll avoid giving you a grade. . .

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #87

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 19 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]171072[/snapback]

I'll avoid giving you a grade. . .

Thanks! flirt.gif Or perhaps Merci!

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 18 2007, 11:34 PM

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Jan 19 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #88

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 06:33 AM) [snapback]171073[/snapback]

Thanks! flirt.gif Or perhaps Merci!
Danke? uhm.gif

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 21 2007, 08:28 AM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 18 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]170953[/snapback]

Liinda is still the remarkable woman she was for thousands of viewers around the world. She is more confident today that the time is approaching when not only her closest friends will believe she was wrongfully fired and dismissed as a wife and as a producer.

You will notice that even those of Danny's friends who appear here on the net are no longer attacking Linda the way they used to do, but they are merely trying to confuse things by stating that Danny and the Sheltons are not being treated as they "deserve"!

Johann might be helpful for you to read:

What constitutes the sin against the Holy Spirit???? It is willfully attributing to Satan the work of the Holy Spirit. For example, suppose that one is a witness of the special work of the Spirit of God. He has convincing evidence that the work is in harmony with the Scriptures, and the Spirit witnesses with his spirit that it is of God. Afterward, however, he falls under temptations; pride, self-sufficiency, or some other evil trait, controls him; and rejecting all the evidence of its divine character, he declares that that which he had before acknowledged to be the power of the Holy Spirit was the power of Satan. It is through the medium of His Spirit that God works upon the human heart; and when men willfully reject the Spirit and declare it to be from Satan, they cut off the channel by which God can communicate with them. . . .For a time, persons who have committed this sin may appear to be children of God; but when circumstances arise to develop character and show what manner of standing they are of, it will be found that they are on the enemy’s ground standing under his black banner.5T634

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 21 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #90

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

Eye Witness,

I find it interesting that you assume that Johann, a pastor of 50 years' or so experience and a true eye witness of the events that precipitated Dan's reprehensible course, would not know what constitutes the sin against the Holy Spirit.

But I ask you to consider this:
What would you call the practice wilfully attributing to God the work of Satan or even one's own manipulations?

What do manufactured 'miracles' to support one's own agenda have to do with the subject?

Does the Holy Spirit convict persons who commit adultery?

If one commits adultery and shows no signs of remorse but parades his new relationship as a blessing from God, what evidence does that give in light of your quote?

Can one so blatantly trifle with God, His work and His law and still expect to maintain His blessings without repentance?

Is financial prosperity ultimate proof of God's blessings?

Can people be converted in spite of the messenger's apostasy? Or are conversions ultimate proof of the messenger's special standing with God?

Does the end justify the means?

Please answer these questiosn before launching any more missives/missiles agains posters here.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 21 2007, 09:28 AM) [snapback]171451[/snapback]

Johann might be helpful for you to read:

What constitutes the sin against the Holy Spirit???? It is willfully attributing to Satan the work of the Holy Spirit. For example, suppose that one is a witness of the special work of the Spirit of God. He has convincing evidence that the work is in harmony with the Scriptures, and the Spirit witnesses with his spirit that it is of God. Afterward, however, he falls under temptations; pride, self-sufficiency, or some other evil trait, controls him; and rejecting all the evidence of its divine character, he declares that that which he had before acknowledged to be the power of the Holy Spirit was the power of Satan. It is through the medium of His Spirit that God works upon the human heart; and when men willfully reject the Spirit and declare it to be from Satan, they cut off the channel by which God can communicate with them. . . .For a time, persons who have committed this sin may appear to be children of God; but when circumstances arise to develop character and show what manner of standing they are of, it will be found that they are on the enemy’s ground standing under his black banner.5T634

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church