Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:08 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
Johann
post Mar 28 2007, 06:14 AM
Post #136

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 28 2007, 07:29 AM) [snapback]188362[/snapback]

i've been wondering if perhaps brenda wanted danny for herself... but i don't know truthfully... i'm glad you asked... i'd like to know also...

As you can see it was Danny Shelton who sent me this letter from Brenda. I was wondering why? Was there a special reason why Danny needed this verification?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 9. febrúar 2005 19:10
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject: FW: Letter from BRENDA WALSH

Danny Shelton
danshelton@*****
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

> [Original Message]
> From: Brenda Walsh <brendawalsh@*****>
> To: Linda Shelton <******>
> Cc: Nick Miller <nmiller@******>; Walt Thompson
<walttmd@*****>; Danny Shelton <danshelton@******>
> Date: 2/9/2005 11:57:28 AM
> Subject: Letter from BRENDA WALSH
>
February 9, 2005

Dear Linda,

I am writing to you because I would like you to hear the truth about some misconceptions you may have regarding my marriage to Tim. I received a call from someone who spoke with you personally, and they said that you specifically told them that Tim and I are divorced and that Danny and I were having an affair.

Here is the truth:

1. Tim and I are happily married and we are definitely NOT divorced nor are we planning a divorce. We have a loving Christ centered home and we love each other very much. We believe that God brought us together and we plan to be together till death do us part or until Jesus comes….whichever come first.

2. Your ex-husband, Danny Shelton and I have never had an affair nor are we thinking about having an affair, not in the past, present or future! I would be willing to swear in a court of law, that I have NOT had an affair with Danny or anyone else. The only person Danny has ever talked about loving was you, and I don’t believe that he has had an affair with anyone! I believe he was faithful to you the entire time you were married, both in a physical and spiritual sense.

3. As you know, Danny and I have known each other all our lives and he is like a brother to me. My mom and dad think of him as one of their sons. The ONLY man that I have romantic feelings for is my husband Tim.

I hope this sets the record straight. Now that you know the truth, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from spreading lies and rumors. Linda I love you very much and I cherish many warm and happy memories of our times spent together. We once shared a special friendship and it hurts me to think that you could even possibly think that I would be involved with your husband! Nothing could be farther from the truth! Someday I hope you will realize that I am not your enemy. I wish you only the best and I pray that someday soon when Jesus comes in the clouds of glory, that we will be neighbors together in heaven.

May God bless you,

Your sister in Christ,

Brenda

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 28 2007, 06:41 AM
Post #137

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Johann,

Thank you for sharing this.

How do you feel about Brenda's statement? Is she telling the truth?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 28 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #138

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

-

-Edited for content--

Have a great day everyone.

@{---;---;-----

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Mar 28 2007, 10:01 AM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 28 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #139

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 28 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]188385[/snapback]

Johann,

Thank you for sharing this.

How do you feel about Brenda's statement? Is she telling the truth?

PB

Truth has been a scarce commodity in most of all that has come from that camp, even from their pastor, who should be a boulder of truth to his flock. This is why I plead with them to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all the other things shall be added in the wake of these troubles.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
roxe
post Mar 28 2007, 01:04 PM
Post #140

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 28 2007, 09:13 AM) [snapback]188421[/snapback]

Truth has been a scarce commodity in most of all that has come from that camp, even from their pastor, who should be a boulder of truth to his flock. This is why I plead with them to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all the other things shall be added in the wake of these troubles.

it has been stated in here that Danny's truck was seen parked many times in front of Brenda's place??

was her husband Tim there with Brenda at the same time??

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 28 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #141

Advanced Member

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 28 2007, 12:04 PM) [snapback]188490[/snapback]

it has been stated in here that Danny's truck was seen parked many times in front of Brenda's place??

and her child(ren)?

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 28 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #142

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 28 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]188490[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Mar 28 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]188498[/snapback]

and her child(ren)?

TVsnack.gif

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 28 2007, 01:48 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 28 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #143

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 28 2007, 02:04 PM) [snapback]188490[/snapback]

I believe if you will search BSDA pages you will find the answer to the question of where Brenda lived (and lives) with her husband, and where he was in relation to where she was when she was at 3abn. (And you'll also probably find a few other interesting story pieces here and there.)

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 28 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #144

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 28 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]188501[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif
TVsnack.gif

Any veggie skimp or wings left DrRe? TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 29 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #145

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 28 2007, 06:14 AM) [snapback]188383[/snapback]

As you can see it was Danny Shelton who sent me this letter from Brenda. I was wondering why? Was there a special reason why Danny needed this verification?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 9. febrúar 2005 19:10
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject: FW: Letter from BRENDA WALSH
Danny Shelton
danshelton@*****
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
> [Original Message]
> From: Brenda Walsh <brendawalsh@*****>
> To: Linda Shelton <******>
> Cc: Nick Miller <nmiller@******>; Walt Thompson
<walttmd@*****>; Danny Shelton <danshelton@******>
> Date: 2/9/2005 11:57:28 AM
> Subject: Letter from BRENDA WALSH
>
February 9, 2005
Dear Linda,

I am writing to you because I would like you to hear the truth about some misconceptions you may have regarding my marriage to Tim. I received a call from someone who spoke with you personally, and they said that you specifically told them that Tim and I are divorced and that Danny and I were having an affair.

Here is the truth:

1. Tim and I are happily married and we are definitely NOT divorced nor are we planning a divorce. We have a loving Christ centered home and we love each other very much. We believe that God brought us together and we plan to be together till death do us part or until Jesus comes….whichever come first.

2. Your ex-husband, Danny Shelton and I have never had an affair nor are we thinking about having an affair, not in the past, present or future! I would be willing to swear in a court of law, that I have NOT had an affair with Danny or anyone else. The only person Danny has ever talked about loving was you, and I don’t believe that he has had an affair with anyone! I believe he was faithful to you the entire time you were married, both in a physical and spiritual sense.

3. As you know, Danny and I have known each other all our lives and he is like a brother to me. My mom and dad think of him as one of their sons. The ONLY man that I have romantic feelings for is my husband Tim.
I hope this sets the record straight. Now that you know the truth, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from spreading lies and rumors. Linda I love you very much and I cherish many warm and happy memories of our times spent together. We once shared a special friendship and it hurts me to think that you could even possibly think that I would be involved with your husband! Nothing could be farther from the truth! Someday I hope you will realize that I am not your enemy. I wish you only the best and I pray that someday soon when Jesus comes in the clouds of glory, that we will be neighbors together in heaven.

May God bless you,

Your sister in Christ,

Brenda

Johann, Isn't it possible that DS fabricated this letter? or possibly instructed brenda to write it? somehow it just does't sound like the way brenda would phrase things.

This post has been edited by mozart: Mar 29 2007, 08:10 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 29 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #146

Advanced Member

Was wondering if Danny had a hand in it also... (history of Danny tactics)

--------------------

+Quote Post
lurker
post Mar 29 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #147

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Never mind the hours Danny spent with Brenda, the main thing is did Brenda talk to Danny for more than 10 minutes. How many minutes did Brenda talk to Danny? And since it bothered Danny's spouse that Brenda was talking to Danny just as Nathan's doctor talking to Linda bothered Linda's spouse, was Danny willing to stop talking to Brenda? Why should we believe Brenda's claim that she had no romantic feelings for Danny and that he was like a brother to her but we are not supposed to believe Linda's claim that she had no romantic feelings for the doctor and that he was a friend? And doesn't that kind of thing, talking, inevitably turn into a physical relationship as the counellors were supposed to have said?

Did they commit spiritual adultry? We all know that TALKING is a bad thing. Was their talking brought up at a board meeting? Did Walt write a letter to them about their talking?

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 29 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #148

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 29 2007, 10:29 PM) [snapback]188856[/snapback]

Never mind the hours Danny spent with Brenda, the main thing is did Brenda talk to Danny for more than 10 minutes. How many minutes did Brenda talk to Danny? And since it bothered Danny's spouse that Brenda was talking to Danny just as Nathan's doctor talking to Linda bothered Linda's spouse, was Danny willing to stop talking to Brenda? Why should we believe Brenda's claim that she had no romantic feelings for Danny and that he was like a brother to her but we are not supposed to believe Linda's claim that she had no romantic feelings for the doctor and that he was a friend? And doesn't that kind of thing, talking, inevitably turn into a physical relationship as the counellors were supposed to have said?

Did they commit spiritual adultry? We all know that TALKING is a bad thing. Was their talking brought up at a board meeting? Did Walt write a letter to them about their talking?

doh.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 30 2007, 03:57 AM
Post #149

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 30 2007, 04:04 AM) [snapback]188850[/snapback]

Johann, Isn't it possible that DS fabricated this letter? or possibly instructed brenda to write it? somehow it just does't sound like the way brenda would phrase things.

It appeared to me that Brenda was fabricating quite a few things for Danny in connection with this whole affair. I know that Danny made Linda sign some documents that he had dictated and were sent to me to give a false impression of what was going on. One of these documents had to do with Spiritual Adultery.

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Mar 30 2007, 04:21 AM) [snapback]188855[/snapback]

Was wondering if Danny had a hand in it also... (history of Danny tactics)

yes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 30 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #150

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(lurker @ Mar 29 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]188856[/snapback]

say that again.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church