Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:35:34 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
sonshineonme
post Jan 24 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #121

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

[quote name='Johann' date='Jan 18 2007, 10:58 AM' post='170953']
Liinda is still the remarkable woman she was for thousands of viewers around the world. She is more confident today that the time is approaching when not only her closest friends will believe she was wrongfully fired and dismissed as a wife and as a producer.

You will notice that even those of Danny's friends who appear here on the net are no longer attacking Linda the way they used to do, but they are merely trying to confuse things by stating that Danny and the Sheltons are not being treated as they "deserve"![/quote]

Well Johann, that ended all to quickly, didn't it? For that past few posts by eyewitness and bystander have done just that, "their" old tactics...only I think they truely do underestimate the people that read here - those people won't be TOLD what to believe any longer, as if they are watching a TV screen and believing every word they are fed without questioning and thinking for themselves (very dangerous to put your mind in someones "hands" like that!). All have to make up their own minds with the information they can collect from those that have been there, and done that. Since they can't seem to SHOW US THE PROOF, they use their words of hate and jealousy instead. Talk about "uplifting" and "encouraging"??? What do they have in their hands now?

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 24 2007, 09:18 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 12 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Wwjd, I appreciate your answer to my question about 3ABN housing. I even apprecieate your defense of Brandy. Now I have another question. What do you know about the 3ABN demon? Can you tell us the date the incident with Brenda and the basket or luggage took place and why Brenda didn't think it just accidently fell off the shelf because it wasn't put away carefully? I also wondered why she didn't think a cut or tear could have been there when she put it up and she just hadn't noticed it.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 12 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #123

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 12 2007, 10:00 AM) [snapback]177674[/snapback]

Wwjd, I appreciate your answer to my question about 3ABN housing. I even apprecieate your defense of Brandy. Now I have another question. What do you know about the 3ABN demon? Can you tell us the date the incident with Brenda and the basket or luggage took place and why Brenda didn't think it just accidently fell off the shelf because it wasn't put away carefully? I also wondered why she didn't think a cut or tear could have been there when she put it up and she just hadn't noticed it.

Lurker, I am very interested in answers to this, as well. Hope we will get some.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 12 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #124

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

I say let's get back to the topic of "What is happening with Linda?"

Some may remember what was published on the http://www.lindashelton.org website for the first 15 mos about her calling.

L.S. wrote "the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” and "The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations."

Those who remember this, may have questions like me.

I am wondering what happened to any donations? and how the production studio is coming along?

From September 17, 2004 - December 01, 2005 this is what was published on her website:

Q: What are your plans for the future?

A:... I really felt that my ministry was over. But one evening the Lord brought a song to my remembrance that I had not sung in at least 15 years. The song says, “Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost I pray; for the millions who are lost and cannot find their way. Melt my calloused heart with love no matter what the cost. Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost.” As I softly sang the verses and choruses of this song, the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” The Lord has confirmed this with other incidents as well. I told the Lord that especially under the circumstances, He would have to open the doors and “clean up the mess.” He said he would do this.

As well as writing the newsletters and magazines at 3ABN, I was also in charge of the TV production studios since the very beginning of 3ABN. I formatted new programs and chose hosts and guests for the programs seen on 3ABN. Additionally, I was directly involved in the management of the 3 production studios and the Production Truck, which obtained programming on the road. Especially considering my experience is unique in the SDA Church, I feel that I need to use this experience for the Lord. The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations. One thing I learned at 3ABN is that there is never too many Christian programs. There is a huge demand for high quality Christ-centered programs that bring God’s message to the hearts of searching people
Already I have been approached by some who are willing to support this production studio. Although their funding is not available right now, their desire to help has encouraged me so much...and I’m ready to get started. It is estimated that the legal work to obtain a non-profit status in Illinois will cost approximately 5-6 thousand dollars. This is the first step. If the Lord is laying a burden on your heart to help with this stepping stone of faith, please send your donations to P.O. Box 2202, Carbondale, IL 62902. THANK YOU so much!!------------- end quote

On December 01, 2005 the webpage was changed with no explanation (that I am aware of). It now reads:

Q: What are you doing now and what are your plans for the future?

A: Ministry is what my life is about. I go where the Lord opens the doors in a speaking, singing and ministering.ministry.

It sounds like she's rather busy.

Considering all that I have read here from the 3ABN accusers about how she has been persecuted and blocked from engagements,and also considering those who may have sent donations to Linda, I would like to hear what those who know her and are in contact with her know about all this.

What is happening with Linda?

~ Aletheia

+Quote Post
gardener
post Feb 12 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #125

Member No.: 2,178

It would be nice if HOPE would used some of her talents.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 12 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #126

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 12 2007, 03:41 PM) [snapback]177760[/snapback]

I say let's get back to the topic of "What is happening with Linda?"

Some may remember what was published on the http://www.lindashelton.org website for the first 15 mos about her calling.

L.S. wrote "the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” and "The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations."

Those who remember this, may have questions like me.

I am wondering what happened to any donations? and how the production studio is coming along?
From September 17, 2004 - December 01, 2005 this is what was published on her website:

Q: What are your plans for the future?

A:... I really felt that my ministry was over. But one evening the Lord brought a song to my remembrance that I had not sung in at least 15 years. The song says, “Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost I pray; for the millions who are lost and cannot find their way. Melt my calloused heart with love no matter what the cost. Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost.” As I softly sang the verses and choruses of this song, the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” The Lord has confirmed this with other incidents as well. I told the Lord that especially under the circumstances, He would have to open the doors and “clean up the mess.” He said he would do this.

As well as writing the newsletters and magazines at 3ABN, I was also in charge of the TV production studios since the very beginning of 3ABN. I formatted new programs and chose hosts and guests for the programs seen on 3ABN. Additionally, I was directly involved in the management of the 3 production studios and the Production Truck, which obtained programming on the road. Especially considering my experience is unique in the SDA Church, I feel that I need to use this experience for the Lord. The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations. One thing I learned at 3ABN is that there is never too many Christian programs. There is a huge demand for high quality Christ-centered programs that bring God’s message to the hearts of searching people
Already I have been approached by some who are willing to support this production studio. Although their funding is not available right now, their desire to help has encouraged me so much...and I’m ready to get started. It is estimated that the legal work to obtain a non-profit status in Illinois will cost approximately 5-6 thousand dollars. This is the first step. If the Lord is laying a burden on your heart to help with this stepping stone of faith, please send your donations to P.O. Box 2202, Carbondale, IL 62902. THANK YOU so much!!------------- end quote
On December 01, 2005 the webpage was changed with no explanation (that I am aware of). It now reads:

Q: What are you doing now and what are your plans for the future?

A: Ministry is what my life is about. I go where the Lord opens the doors in a speaking, singing and ministering.ministry.

It sounds like she's rather busy.

Considering all that I have read here from the 3ABN accusers about how she has been persecuted and blocked from engagements,and also considering those who may have sent donations to Linda, I would like to hear what those who know her and are in contact with her know about all this.

~ Aletheia

I suppose asking her yourself would be a good start. Her e-mail address should still be on her website. yes.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 12 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #127

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 12 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]177760[/snapback]

~ Aletheia

Why don't you ask her?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Ex3ABNViewer
post Feb 12 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #128

Member No.: 2,913

I did email Linda just a couple of weeks ago, I never heard from her:(

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 12 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #129

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 12 2007, 11:00 AM) [snapback]177674[/snapback]

I'm sorry I have no idea. I had never even heard that until I read it here.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 13 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #130

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 07:15 AM) [snapback]177826[/snapback]

I'm sorry I have no idea. I had never even heard that until I read it here.

Then I guess you are quite innocent!!! According to Pastor John Lomacang Brenda called him at 2 AM one morning to confess her sins because she got scared when the demon appeared to her. But in stead of confesing her own sins she made up stories about Linda so that Danny could get his divorce.

QUOTE(Ex3ABNViewer @ Feb 13 2007, 02:57 AM) [snapback]177774[/snapback]

I did email Linda just a couple of weeks ago, I never heard from her:(

I think Linda is exceedingly busy these days. You might find out why within a week or two.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 13 2007, 05:15 AM
Post #131

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 13 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]177847[/snapback]

Then I guess you are quite innocent!!! According to Pastor John Lomacang Brenda called him at 2 AM one morning to confess her sins because she got scared when the demon appeared to her. But in stead of confesing her own sins she made up stories about Linda so that Danny could get his divorce.

I think Linda is exceedingly busy these days. You might find out why within a week or two.

I agree. Seh is busy. She is getting on with her life. She maly surprise some of you yet, or perhaps not, as some of you think you know what is going on with her.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #132

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 13 2007, 06:15 AM) [snapback]177869[/snapback]

I agree. Seh is busy. She is getting on with her life. She maly surprise some of you yet, or perhaps not, as some of you think you know what is going on with her.

clap.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 27 2007, 07:28 PM
Post #133

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 13 2007, 04:15 AM) [snapback]177869[/snapback]

I agree! She is busy, and I think it's a great thing for her! I like seeing her excited about possibilities and the invitations she has received! I'm personally excited about some things coming up for her! There is nothing like God's timing!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 27 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #134

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 27 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]188326[/snapback]

I agree! She is busy, and I think it's a great thing for her! I like seeing her excited about possibilities and the invitations she has received! I'm personally excited about some things coming up for her! There is nothing like God's timing!

does anyone know truthfully why brenda would turn on linda like this and want danny to get a divorce? i don' get it. just the facts please, if anyone actually knows. thanks

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
roxe
post Mar 27 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #135

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 27 2007, 10:44 PM) [snapback]188355[/snapback]

does anyone know truthfully why brenda would turn on linda like this and want danny to get a divorce? i don' get it. just the facts please, if anyone actually knows. thanks

i've been wondering if perhaps brenda wanted danny for herself... but i don't know truthfully... i'm glad you asked... i'd like to know also...

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church