Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:35:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 21 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 21 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]171475[/snapback]

Eye Witness,

I find it interesting that you assume that Johann, a pastor of 50 years' or so experience and a true eye witness of the events that precipitated Dan's reprehensible course, would not know what constitutes the sin against the Holy Spirit.

But I ask you to consider this:
What would you call the practice wilfully attributing to God the work of Satan or even one's own manipulations?

What do manufactured 'miracles' to support one's own agenda have to do with the subject?

Does the Holy Spirit convict persons who commit adultery?

If one commits adultery and shows no signs of remorse but parades his new relationship as a blessing from God, what evidence does that give in light of your quote?

Can one so blatantly trifle with God, His work and His law and still expect to maintain His blessings without repentance?

Is financial prosperity ultimate proof of God's blessings?

Can people be converted in spite of the messenger's apostasy? Or are conversions ultimate proof of the messenger's special standing with God?

Does the end justify the means?

Please answer these questiosn before launching any more missives/missiles agains posters here.

I suppose the answers to some of these depend upon those of whom you speak. We know that there are some people that don't abide by the same rules as others. I would like to hear his answers to these...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 21 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #92

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 07:33 AM) [snapback]171073[/snapback]

Thanks! flirt.gif Or perhaps Merci!

or should we just spell it Mercy sans gratitude?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 21 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #93

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 19 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]170994[/snapback]

---
I haven't noticed that. Who are you talking about when you say "Danny's friends"?
-----
----o-

Once again, please read what I wrote, and there you will find an answer to your question!

I wrote "those of Danny's friends who ..." and after that I gave an answer to your question. There you will alse see for yourelf if it applies to you or not. Perhaps not?

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 21 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]171451[/snapback]

Johann might be helpful for you to read:

What constitutes the sin against the Holy Spirit???? It is willfully attributing to Satan the work of the Holy Spirit. For example, suppose that one is a witness of the special work of the Spirit of God. He has convincing evidence that the work is in harmony with the Scriptures, and the Spirit witnesses with his spirit that it is of God. Afterward, however, he falls under temptations; pride, self-sufficiency, or some other evil trait, controls him; and rejecting all the evidence of its divine character, he declares that that which he had before acknowledged to be the power of the Holy Spirit was the power of Satan. It is through the medium of His Spirit that God works upon the human heart; and when men willfully reject the Spirit and declare it to be from Satan, they cut off the channel by which God can communicate with them. . . .For a time, persons who have committed this sin may appear to be children of God; but when circumstances arise to develop character and show what manner of standing they are of, it will be found that they are on the enemy’s ground standing under his black banner.5T634

It would be a great help if you wold point out to me in which way you think this applies to what I was saying? What work of the Holy Spirit to you claim that I attributed to Satan?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 21 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Maybe she is busy reading, surreptitiously of course, all that has been written here so that she might form her own opinion. Would it not be great if a Shelton were to see and acknowledge the truth and work from within the clan to cause a change to happen?

Richard

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 11:07 PM) [snapback]171065[/snapback]

By the way, where is Teresa? She has been awful quiet since so many kind members have offered to speak with her in her "Mother Tongue" or translate for her... Teresa, wo sind Sie?

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 21 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #95

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 21 2007, 06:22 PM) [snapback]171550[/snapback]

Would it not be great if a Shelton were to see and acknowledge the truth and work from within the clan to cause a change to happen?

Richard

If a Shelton family member were to believe that many of these allegations are true (as there are), they either shut their mouth, eyes, or both, or live in fear of being branded an outsider. Period. They would never be allowed to talk enough to convince anyone else.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 21 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #96

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Unfortunately that won't happen anytime soon. I know I have personally brought something to the attention of a Shelton & I had proof of it but was told because I personally didn't see it (my girls were both witnesses to it though) that it was just heresay & nothing was ever done about it. This person still was allowed to be up front in church, tell the childrens story, etc. & patted on the back so to speak. So as far as they are concerned they are above God's laws & it don't apply to them. The Shelton Gang just make me sick in what they do to others & are allowed to get by with it. It is high time they have to pay the price for what they do to others. wallbash.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 21 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #97

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 21 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]171584[/snapback]

Unfortunately that won't happen anytime soon. I know I have personally brought something to the attention of a Shelton & I had proof of it but was told because I personally didn't see it (my girls were both witnesses to it though) that it was just heresay & nothing was ever done about it. This person still was allowed to be up front in church, tell the childrens story, etc. & patted on the back so to speak. So as far as they are concerned they are above God's laws & it don't apply to them. The Shelton Gang just make me sick in what they do to others & are allowed to get by with it. It is high time they have to pay the price for what they do to others. wallbash.gif

And it's absolutely NO different if you are married to one either(vrs an employee, etc.)...just ask Bear or Linda (among many others). no.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 21 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #98

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 21 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]171584[/snapback]

I hope that not being believed didn't cause your girls too much pain. That can be a hard thing to get over. Just keep reminding them that God knows the truth and that you are proud that they told you.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 21 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #99

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Both of my girls are older now but at that time they were like 15 & 17. They knew that it would likely be swept under the carpet when they told me all the things that went on. What a witness to our young people huh. sad.gif Papertigers is one of my older daughters but she hasn't posted on here in a while & she used to work at 3ABN as well. My oldest worked there too & lets just say she came away with a very bitter taste in her mouth from it all. So they have had their share of being around both Kenny & Danny Shelton. As long as you are on "their side" & go along with what they are doing or what they want you to do all is well but heaven forbid you go against them in the slightest way you don't stand a chance at all. no.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 22 2007, 06:37 AM
Post #100

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jan 22 2007, 05:28 AM) [snapback]171584[/snapback]

I have experienced the same attitude towards sin at high level at 3ABN. There is reluctance to expel sin from the camp unless it is of a personal benefit to the leadership.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 22 2007, 07:39 AM
Post #101

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

How sad.

My brother in law was a big fan of DS, and had once been his academy dean. I guess in some ways I'm glad he passed away before all these events took place. I'm sure it would have saddened his heart to hear of the misdeeds at 3abn. But at the same time my BIL was a very wise person when it came to dealing with personal issues, I wonder what advice he might have given Danny.

Thinking our loud on a snowy frosty Michigan morning,

Richard

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 22 2007, 07:37 AM) [snapback]171634[/snapback]

I have experienced the same attitude towards sin at high level at 3ABN. There is reluctance to expel sin from the camp unless it is of a personal benefit to the leadership.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 22 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #102

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 22 2007, 12:28 AM) [snapback]171451[/snapback]

What constitutes the sin against the Holy Spirit???? It is willfully attributing to Satan the work of the Holy Spirit. For example, suppose that one is a witness of the special work of the Spirit of God. He has convincing evidence that the work is in harmony with the Scriptures, and the Spirit witnesses with his spirit that it is of God. Afterward, however, he falls under temptations; pride, self-sufficiency, or some other evil trait, controls him; and rejecting all the evidence of its divine character, he declares that that which he had before acknowledged to be the power of the Holy Spirit was the power of Satan. It is through the medium of His Spirit that God works upon the human heart; and when men willfully reject the Spirit and declare it to be from Satan, they cut off the channel by which God can communicate with them. . . .For a time, persons who have committed this sin may appear to be children of God; but when circumstances arise to develop character and show what manner of standing they are of, it will be found that they are on the enemy’s ground standing under his black banner.5T634

How right you are eye witness. Now, apply that to 3ABN and the working there, and you have summarised it beautifully. Spot on.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 23 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 21 2007, 11:24 AM) [snapback]171477[/snapback]

I suppose the answers to some of these depend upon those of whom you speak. We know that there are some people that don't abide by the same rules as others. I would like to hear his answers to these...

HOTY you must of very narrowly looked at the post to Johann about the sin against the Holy Spirit! Those were not my words, those words were pinned from the hand of SOP. Now the application may very well fit our 50 year pastor and if so then it would prove that we are not, "once saved always saved" my friend.
So you, I and Johann must always remember that we can be controlled by the adversary to bid his doing.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 23 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #104

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 09:52 AM) [snapback]171885[/snapback]

HOTY you must of very narrowly looked at the post to Johann about the sin against the Holy Spirit! Those were not my words, those words were pinned from the hand of SOP. Now the application may very well fit our 50 year pastor and if so then it would prove that we are not, "once saved always saved" my friend.
So you, I and Johann must always remember that we can be controlled by the adversary to bid his doing.

I was wondering how long it would take before the "if you disagree with our opinion, you're not going against us; you are going against EGW/SOP and, by extension, against God himself" card would be played...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 23 2007, 09:24 AM
Post #105

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 22 2007, 07:39 AM) [snapback]171642[/snapback]

How sad.

My brother in law was a big fan of DS, and had once been his academy dean. I guess in some ways I'm glad he passed away before all these events took place. I'm sure it would have saddened his heart to hear of the misdeeds at 3abn. But at the same time my BIL was a very wise person when it came to dealing with personal issues, I wonder what advice he might have given Danny.

Thinking our loud on a snowy frosty Michigan morning,

Richard

Richard I am sure your brother in law would of encouraged DS and all the other workers at 3ABN to keep on keeping on with the work of spreading the Gospel. As we know a VERY WISE person would never come to this site and believe all this trash and move on, like its truth. Obviously this site has proven itself and its leaders to be FAKE when they don't meet deadlines, such as January exposure, Pickle's big statement and there is no Gag order and the gagged is quiet. The documents you find could have been put together by, well lets face it, now days a 10 year old. There are no records with any OFFICAL AUTHORITIES, only documents from a one, self made reporter, called Gailon Joy. Who is apparently a FELON! One post its Mollie, then Tommy, then Danny, then Shelly, then the pastoral staff, in their eyes every person at 3ABN is bad, and should be removed. Jellousy is what I call it. You know tearing others down so they can feel good about themselves. The screen on their computer may just one day become a mirror of themselves.

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 21 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]171497[/snapback]

Once again, please read what I wrote, and there you will find an answer to your question!

I wrote "those of Danny's friends who ..." and after that I gave an answer to your question. There you will alse see for yourelf if it applies to you or not. Perhaps not?
It would be a great help if you wold point out to me in which way you think this applies to what I was saying? What work of the Holy Spirit to you claim that I attributed to Satan?

post edited for content.....

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church