Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12418&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:29 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Letters At Save3abn
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #106

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Wrong again.........please stop posting............You have no new information....you are not authorized to give proof of that which you expsouse.....you should all just stop wasting our time.

Now, I would suggest to you all that, as members of the BSDA Family, that you go and enjoy the other forums discussions, Live Chat, and even the game arcade, but we know that is not your purpose. When and if all is said and done in the sad, sad tale, you will leave us. Mainly because I have observed nothing Christ-like about your motives, your words or actions***. Just do us a favor and go.

****I would just like to make one exception to this statement. That is Bytander. Even though we have disagreed, I have personally been impressed with a certain amount of "respect", that may have come from home training and is buried deep. I think under other circumstances, we might have been able to sit down and have a great conversation.****

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 02:31 PM) [snapback]183875[/snapback]

I have never seen him do anything but ridicule those he disagrees with, demand answers from those he insults and namecalls, and never have any of his own when it comes to theses 3ABN discussions.

BTW, if my memory serves correctly re your post to PB, it was mostly Clay, (and I think Princess DrRe) who were claiming that Linda never got professional counseling, and accusing Danny and 3ABN of lying, and demanding proof and receipts from you... PB might have been too bewildered to supply them with her links...

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 03:31 PM) [snapback]183875[/snapback]

I have never seen him do anything but ridicule those he disagrees with, demand answers from those he insults and namecalls, and never have any of his own when it comes to theses 3ABN discussions.

BTW, if my memory serves correctly re your post to PB, it was mostly Clay, (and I think Princess DrRe) who were claiming that Linda never got professional counseling, and accusing Danny and 3ABN of lying, and demanding proof and receipts from you... PB might have been too bewildered to supply them with her links...

For those interested, just go to the Search feature, type in the word "counselling", select "view as post" and hit "enter".

Posts regarding counselling by PrincessDi:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry147576

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry166834

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry176473

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry176539

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry176828

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 8 2007, 06:10 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 8 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #108

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]183877[/snapback]

I came here searching for the truth and asking questions, the answers led me to where I am now.

Aletheia,

You continue to ignore my other question, so I will ask you a different one based on this statement.

So what are your conclusions based on your searching and asking questions? I am interested to know where you are now.

1. Do you believe linda committed adultery?

Simple yes or no is sufficient.

nw
C"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 06:19 PM
Post #109

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Dang, PB!!!! Good thing a sista' is consistent. Kind of scary to have your words backatcha like that! LOL!!! Point is Cindy was worng, yet again!

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 8 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]183892[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 8 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #110

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 8 2007, 07:19 PM) [snapback]183895[/snapback]

Dang, PB!!!! Good thing a sista' is consistent. Kind of scary to have your words backatcha like that! LOL!!! Point is Cindy was worng, yet again!

PrincessDi:

Real friends, sistas and sisters stick together. spoton.gif PB.

Too bad Linda was apparently not given the same support by those she has worked with at 3abn and considered her friends (at least that is how I have interpreted much that has been written and Danny DID tell her that she needed to get new friends, did he not?).

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 8 2007, 07:54 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 8 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #111

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 8 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]183892[/snapback]

Thanks but I didn't say Princess Di...

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #112

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Hello!! Hello! McFly! Anybody in there? bangin.gif Cindy, that is what she is trying to tell you. It was me not PrincessDrRe! wallbash.gif

Now is all fairness if you have the posts from PrincessDrRe that you are specifically referring to, then by all means post them.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]183897[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 03:41 PM) [snapback]183877[/snapback]

PB, are you deliberatly lying? I have said how many times, that I have never met Danny? I came here searching for the truth and asking questions, the answers led me to where I am now.

No, I am not lying. I know that you claim not to have met Danny. Nevertheless, you have made it quite clear that you believe what he says and you continue to post information that you say supports that.

I'm quite sure it suits your purpose to try and make the readers here see all the people you disagree with, as you portray them, simply being blindly loyal and defending someone in a biased manner, but it's simply not true.

My purpose is, and always has been, to find the verified truth in this matter. No matter how many times you claim otherwise or try to charge me with trying to characterize you, Lee, wwjd and Bystander in any unkind light it just won't stick. I have been completely transparent in my posting and questioning. That I usually can't get straight and to the point answers from the four of you is not my doing. Yes, I disagree with the way you and the others have tried to obfuscate the truth but I have always defended your right to post your opinions, as diversionary as they can be at times.

I am no prophet, but this I know. When the facts are made known by 3ABN, unless you are without a conscience, you are going to be a very embarassed and sad woman.

Do you know these "facts" that 3abn is holding? Are you certain or are you taking the word of someone else that they even exist.

If you have actually seen this "evidence" for yourself, does it:

1. Prove that Linda deserved to be removed from her position as Vice President and co-founder of 3abn?
2. Prove that Tommy Shelton did not abuse his position of power as a pastor and sexually abuse boys and young men over a possible period of decades?
3. Prove that Tommy has actually asked for forgiveness from all of his alleged victims and made restitution to help them get on with the rest of their lives?
4. Prove that Danny Shelton did not attempt to cover up the abuse of boys and young men by minimization and intimidation and possibly by outright lies?

Why not just stop making the absolute statements and judgments which you yourself cannot prove, and practice building the patience of the saints, until that happens?

This forum is a good place to practice that. Turning the other cheek also... smile.gif

What? Huh?

If by turning the other cheek you mean averting my eyes while you, Lee, wwjd and Bystander try to distort the truth by misquoting it and trying to divert attention from it, then that's a cheek I'm not willing to turn.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #114

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ok?!! That he did! ...and to leave him alone, go on with her life....if she watch out she will be rreplaced and all......talking about old dish rags and things.......where I come from that was a cue for a heathen like me to take my earrings off! After 20 years, too! LOL!!! Now if that don't sound like somebody who is through..........and that crew is trying to convince somebody he Dany was soooo in luv! Please!!! Ooops!

.......make note to self.....no more Madea movies for at least a week! LOL!!! rofl1.gif

Seriously, though sounds as if God has blessed her with a few good friends.
QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 8 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]183896[/snapback]

PrincessDi:

Real friends and sisters stick together. spoton.gif PB.

Too bad Linda was apparently not given the same support by those she has worked with at 3abn and considered her friends (at least that is how I have interpreted much that has been written and Danny DID tell her to she needed to get new friends, did he not?).

nw
C"i"

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]183897[/snapback]

Sorry, Aletheia, I thought you were referring to PrincessDi but I now see that it was PrincessDrRe. I'll go back and see if there are any from her, but there weren't any from Clay that I could find.

BTW, I just re-did the search and there were no, repeat, no instances where Princess DrRe made statements about the counselling.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 8 2007, 06:53 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #116

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 8 2007, 04:40 PM) [snapback]183900[/snapback]

No, I am not lying. I know that you claim not to have met Danny. Nevertheless, you have made it quite clear that you believe what he says and you continue to post information that you say supports that.

All that inside information she is not free to divulge, etc. might be the problem as far as believablility......I jes' sayin'....she can't be cluees in one post and nearly all knowing in the next........ dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #117

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 8 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]183904[/snapback]

All that inside information she is not free to divulge, etc. might be the problem as far as believablility......I jes' sayin'....she can't be cluees in one post and nearly all knowing in the next........ dunno.gif

May I just say, true dat?! spoton.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 8 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 8 2007, 07:36 PM) [snapback]183899[/snapback]

Hello!! Hello! McFly! Anybody in there? bangin.gif Cindy, that is what she is trying to tell you. It was me not PrincessDrRe! wallbash.gif

Now is all fairness if you have the posts from PrincessDrRe that you are specifically referring to, then by all means post them.

How rude...

I was posting to Bystander in regards to his conversation with PB, and telling him who I remembered arguing with him about Counseling, which was mostly Clay, and Inga too now that I think of it. PB can't tell anyone what I remember, nor can you.

Here's the post I remembered by Princess Dr Re

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry177210

PrincessDrRe Feb 10 2007, 11:14 PM Post #272

PrincessDrRe

Member No.: 712

While you cannot use the "quote function" correctly Bystander....I can. refer to Glenetta's post about "receipts" below.....

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 06:14 PM)

inga I have read through the post. I read Danny and Linda counseled with licensed, trained counselors, whom were out of the state, 2 of them to be exact and then I don't know if I heard it or read it that it totalled a 8 hour period of time. Then because I want to know truth I can tell you 3ABN can verify this all with receipts from the counselors. And by the way it was Linda who refused to go back. Maybe the pregnancy test was already used, and the rabbit died. What a horriable thought!!! I just would never have thought it of her.
Why drag Elder Finley into the mess, let him alone so he can reach souls for Christ.

So below...where you took MY post and added in your comments....like thus...

1. Mark Finley states that he did not provide counseling to Linda.

ACCORDING TO THE WAY JOHANN UNDERSTOOD IT.

2. If big IF Mark Finley did speak on the phone w/ Linda Bro. Finley didn't call this "counseling" and never charged for it.

MARK HAS NEVER DENIED TALKING TO LINDA ON THE PHONE SO YOUR BIG "IF" DOESN'T APPLY HERE. HE HAS ALSO NEVER DENIED IT WAS FROM 45 MINUTES TO AN HOUR EACH TIME.

3. "Receipts" that people are speaking of in regards to the said counseling of Linda by Mark Finley do not exist or were "made up" in the minds/by these people.

RECEIPTS FROM MARK'S COUNSELING ARE LUDICROUS. NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THAT. IN THE FIRST PLACE MARK WAS A FRIEND OF BOTH DANNY AND LINDA AND WANTED TO HELP. THERE WOULD NEVER BEEN A 'CHARGE' FOR HIS COUNSELING AND ADVICE
THE RECEIPTS ARE FOR CHRISTIAN COUNSELORS OUT OF STATE AND WERE FOR A TOTAL OF 8 HOURS WITH 2 PROFFESIONALLY LICENSED COUNSELORS.4. Someone is lying big time in regards to Mark Finley doing counseling.

Am I correct this far? Am I correct as of recent?

AS ADDRESSED YOU WERE TOTALLY INCORRECT.

Receipts from "other" counselors have been mentioned...yet - I still have to hear/see the proof of that. Kay Kuzma was supposed to be one of those "therapists"...but everyone knows - (if you know anything about HIPPA) that she truthfully wasn't supposed to be able to "confirm or deny" treating the couple as a matter of privacy. She has since admitted to "treating" the couple....that throws her credibility way off to me.....

If their are any "receipts" then this would be proof that Linda received counseling. This would also be proof that "they tried" to make it work. Scan them, put them here, put them at the other site.

...all other "evidence" has been talked about and beat to death like horse paste.... Put the evidence out there! That is all I ask.... & again - so far.... No One Wants To Put The Proof Out There and Get It Over With!!!

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 10 2007, 11:20 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #119

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]183907[/snapback]

How rude...

What happened to "turn the other cheek" dear?

I was posting to Bystander in regards to his conversation with PB, and telling him who I remembered arguing with him about Counseling, which was mostly Clay, and Inga too now that I think of it. PB can't tell anyone what I remember, nor can you.

Here's the post I remembered by Princess Dr Re
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry177210

Note: I would suggest that readers actually click on the link above to see the actual post by PrincessDrRe as it is a compilation of several different posters and is a little more clear in the original.

While you cannot use the "quote function" correctly Bystander....I can. refer to Glenetta's post about "receipts" below.....

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 06:14 PM)

inga I have read through the post. I read Danny and Linda counseled with licensed, trained counselors, whom were out of the state, 2 of them to be exact and then I don't know if I heard it or read it that it totalled a 8 hour period of time. Then because I want to know truth I can tell you 3ABN can verify this all with receipts from the counselors. And by the way it was Linda who refused to go back. Maybe the pregnancy test was already used, and the rabbit died. What a horriable thought!!! I just would never have thought it of her.
Why drag Elder Finley into the mess, let him alone so he can reach souls for Christ.

So below...where you took MY post and added in your comments....like thus...

1. Mark Finley states that he did not provide counseling to Linda.

ACCORDING TO THE WAY JOHANN UNDERSTOOD IT.

2. If big IF Mark Finley did speak on the phone w/ Linda Bro. Finley didn't call this "counseling" and never charged for it.

MARK HAS NEVER DENIED TALKING TO LINDA ON THE PHONE SO YOUR BIG "IF" DOESN'T APPLY HERE. HE HAS ALSO NEVER DENIED IT WAS FROM 45 MINUTES TO AN HOUR EACH TIME.

3. "Receipts" that people are speaking of in regards to the said counseling of Linda by Mark Finley do not exist or were "made up" in the minds/by these people.

RECEIPTS FROM MARK'S COUNSELING ARE LUDICROUS. NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THAT. IN THE FIRST PLACE MARK WAS A FRIEND OF BOTH DANNY AND LINDA AND WANTED TO HELP. THERE WOULD NEVER BEEN A 'CHARGE' FOR HIS COUNSELING AND ADVICE
THE RECEIPTS ARE FOR CHRISTIAN COUNSELORS OUT OF STATE AND WERE FOR A TOTAL OF 8 HOURS WITH 2 PROFFESIONALLY LICENSED COUNSELORS.4. Someone is lying big time in regards to Mark Finley doing counseling.

Am I correct this far? Am I correct as of recent?

AS ADDRESSED YOU WERE TOTALLY INCORRECT.

Receipts from "other" counselors have been mentioned...yet - I still have to hear/see the proof of that. Kay Kuzma was supposed to be one of those "therapists"...but everyone knows - (if you know anything about HIPPA) that she truthfully wasn't supposed to be able to "confirm or deny" treating the couple as a matter of privacy. She has since admitted to "treating" the couple....that throws her credibility way off to me.....

If their are any "receipts" then this would be proof that Linda received counseling. This would also be proof that "they tried" to make it work. Scan them, put them here, put them at the other site.

...all other "evidence" has been talked about and beat to death like horse paste.... Put the evidence out there! That is all I ask.... & again - so far.... No One Wants To Put The Proof Out There and Get It Over With!!!

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 10 2007, 09:20 PM

--------------------
Aletheia posted March 8th:

Please show me where in all of this that PrincessDrRe claims that Linda never got professional counseling. Glenetta mentioned that there were receipts from the couple in Kansas.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 8 2007, 07:23 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 8 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #120

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 8 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]183917[/snapback]

Please show me where in all of this that PrincessDrRe claims that Linda never got professional counseling. Glenetta mentioned that there were receipts from the couple in Kansas.

Aletheia,

Another question to answer if you would please.

The list gets longer.

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 8 2007, 07:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church